From Rend Wiki
- 1 0.0.2.3
- 2 0.0.2.4
- 3 0.0.2.5
- 4 0.0.2.6
- 5 0.0.2.7
- 6 0.0.2.8
- 7 0.0.2.9
- 8 0.0.2.10
- 9 0.0.2.14
0.0.2.3[edit | edit source]
- Released April 21, 2017
- Added foundations and windows to cobblestone base building tier.
- Added Mystic and Invention upgrades for the Saw and Stone Cutter.
- Updated contruction research tree flow.
- Balanced Friend of the Herbs perk.
- Balanced Bronze tier of crafting between Adventuring and Invention trees.
- Fixed cave to be more dangerous. Bears can hunt you down, you were warned.
- Removed sticky resin. It was an old item without uses.
- Faction Rep is displayed in the stats panel now (Faction rep is still a WiP)
- Server performance improvements
- Small bug fixes with chat
0.0.2.4[edit | edit source]
- Released April 23, 2017
- Major resource spawn rate tuning
- Added tooltips to stat bars
- Added messaging for faction members logging on/off
- Torches are no longer stackable
- Added tables and chairs to the construction/tinkering tables
- Moved wall torch from Construction to Invention
- Added new light sources to tinkering bench
- Added general day and night ambience sounds
- Added ambient sounds to the Eternal Wastelands
- Fixed a bug sometimes causing an extra item to be dropped on the ground
- Fixed a bug sometimes causing interactable stations not to work
- Fixed mouse sensitivity slider
- Fixed sound settings(edited)
0.0.2.5[edit | edit source]
- Released April 24, 2017
- More resource spawn rebalancing (iron will actually spawn now)
- Fixed crash with standing torches
- Fixed display issue with keybindings UI
0.0.2.6[edit | edit source]
- Released April 25, 2017
- Removed rogue floating resources
- Added no buildable zones near the divinity stone spawn location. This won't remove structures that are currently placed, but will prevent people from getting stuck in the future once these structures are removed.
- Fixed atmosphere of the Eternal Wastlands
- Added ambient track for Eternal Wastelands
- You can now use keyboard input for splitting and crafting amounts
- Corpse decay time increased from 20 minutes to 30 minutes
- Changed nameplates to have the faction symbol instead of faction color
- Moved tech research on craft stations to a toggle button instead of in the filter buttons
0.0.2.7[edit | edit source]
- Released April 27, 2017
- Server performance improvements
- Enabled the faction reputation system
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't use mouse on refineries
- Players can no longer loot corpses after death
- Fixed a bug that caused no recipes to show up on craft stations with no research
- Fixed a bug that hid all the perks when clicking from the Skills window to the perks window
- Long hotkey names will no longer write over slot information
- Fixed a bug where moving a placeable into a storage container caused you to enter placement mode
- Movement keys are now rebindable
- Fixed invert Y Axis
- Added splash screen
- Changed the wrap spot on chat so the last letter isn't cut off
- Updated visuals for whispersilk
0.0.2.8[edit | edit source]
- Released April 29, 2017
Added Crude metal tier[edit | edit source]
- Crude metal repeater
- Adept crude metal repeater
- Crude metal bow
- Adept crude metal bow
- Crude metal crossbow
- Adept crude metal crossbow
- Crude metal bar
- Metal scraps
- Crude metal pick
- Crude metal axe
- Strong crude metal pick
- Strong crude metal axe
- Raised tiering of bronze, crystal, iron and divinite tools.
Crystals[edit | edit source]
- Increased crystal ammo damage (large increase)
- Increase shard drop rate
- Increased harvest tier needed to harvest crystals
- Increased wedge drop rate
Bird[edit | edit source]
- Lowered bird fast melee attack damage
- Added strong melee attack
- Increased feather drop chances and rates
- Increased upper tier of needed for higher drop rates
- Increased yields of from harvesting the birds at higher tiers
- Removed bird combat exploits
Boar[edit | edit source]
- Dropped boars damage
Wolves[edit | edit source]
- Dropped wolves damage. Wolves will hit more frequently though.
Wisps[edit | edit source]
- Increased frequency of wisps spawning.
- Added wisps to the center area.
Runewood[edit | edit source]
- Added Runewood resource
Hardwood[edit | edit source]
- Replaced resources required of a lot of recipes that required wood boards with hardwood boards
Cat[edit | edit source]
- Increased the deadliness of cats, you are warned.
- Removed bug that would cause characters to get stuck when hit with lacerate.
Spiders[edit | edit source]
- Deadly poison added to the white spiders in the valley, don't get bitten without creating an antivenom.
- Added antivenom recipe.
Buffed[edit | edit source]
- Player damage caused by some weapons
- Bow damage at higher tiers
- Increased arrow damages at higher tiers
- Increase damage mitigation from armor
Nerfed[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed Bronze bolt cannon
- Nerfed Spike damage
- Spike launcher now requires spikes to fire
Invention changes[edit | edit source]
- Inventor's Fueled Saw moved to automation workshop
- Mystic's Enchanted Saw moved to automation workshop
- Inventor's Fueled Stone Cutter moved to automation workshop
- Mystic's Enchanted Stone Cutter moved to automation workshop
Other[edit | edit source]
- Increased iron nodes to require crystal tools.
- Fixed creatures in the valley that were overly weak and overly strong.
- Removed research skill.
- Hardening glue is now craftable, added gooey saliva gland.
- The night is now dark and full of terrors...
- Fixed armor
- Fixed a bug where the split count text wasn't properly updating
- Corpses are now lootable near craft stations
- Fixed a bug where a character was being cut off in chat
- Fixed a display bug when a character had more than 999 ammo
- Fixed a bug where the archetype confirm box would pop up even when you couldn't choose an archetype
- Perk Set UI has gotten some much needed polish
- The craft all button is no longer comically large when moused over
0.0.2.9[edit | edit source]
- Released April 30, 2017
- Added Ironwood stick to Skinny pine tree (My bad)
- Added small amounts of XP to creatures that attack in the night. Will add more XP to night dangers in other ways
- Fixed the Hardening Glue recipe
- Fixed rubber banding when moving while aiming a weapon
- All players should again be able to place campfires
- Stone Sickle now functions properly
- The wind tunnel heartbeat of doom sound is fixed
- Nerfed bite. Doesn't stack anymore
- Added deep bite
- Fixed unharvestable spiders
- Fire silk shoulders are now craftable
- You can now harvest the pieces for spider antivenom
- Metal scrap is easier to harvest with crude metal picks
- Copper, tin, and flux is easier to harvest with crude metal picks
- You can now properly harvest the resources needed to craft crystal tools
- Creatures HP was not scaling properly with leve (last patch)l, this is now fixed. Creatures are now harder again
- Ice thistle, and frost petal are now harvestable
- Brewing cauldrons are now placeable
- Research requirement for brewing cauldrons iron bar swapped for crude metal bar
0.0.2.10[edit | edit source]
- Released May 4, 2017
- Changed weight text to be more readable and more closely associated with the weight bar
- Updated the daytime ambience, removed the chorus of birds.
- Updated nighttime ambience to be more pleasant.
- Changed pain sound to local
Features added[edit | edit source]
- Recipes now show you how many items you're going to craft
- Added /loc to copy your current location to your clipboard for easier bug reporting
- Added icons to talent abilities.
- Added ambient sounds to the different wings of the caves.
- Added the ability to ban players
- Log Basket added
- Warehouse added (Any feedback is welcome)
- The warehouse is a building that you have to craft and place
- Crafting recipes that can be crafted using the warehouse will have a tooltip on the reagent informing the player the number of resources in the warehouse.
- Research and buildings will be craftable if you have high enough rep
- Rep is now gained by depositing resources into the warehouse, or using your personal inventory to research
Bugs fixed[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a number of item text bugs
- Death blows now properly grant weapon XP
- Fixed durability of Sturdy iron pick
- Fixed issue where Iron spike launcher had no recoil.
- Long Server Names are no longer cutoff on the server select menu
- Stone Foundations no longer have damage stats
- Right-clicking now correctly consumes items again
- Fixed a bug that allowed people to fire their weapons while it was in their personal stash
- Fixed a bug that caused users to crash when pressing space twice at the beginning of a chat message
- Fixed a bug where the filter buttons weren't working when "show only craftable items" was checked.
- Further optimized draw distances, people should experience a large performance increase on older machines.
- Fixed firing bugs for Crude metal crossbow.
Balance changes[edit | edit source]
- Lowered feather drop rate from higher tier tools
- Crystal ammo now is built at blacksmithing table and requires Adventure: bronze crafting
- Slightly increased recoil of spike launchers
- Bronze bars now weigh 2
- Some storage boxes have changed in size to correctly reflect their relative inventory size
Perks added[edit | edit source]
- Spike launcher Strong grip (Reduces recoil of spike launchers)
- Spike launcher Packed spikes (Increase clip size for spike launchers)
- Spike launcher Steady core (Removes ADS movespeed penalty for spike launchers)
- Spike launcher Aim to kill (Increases headshot damage for spike launchers)
- Spike launcher Distant shot (Increases spike launchers firing range)
- Spike launcher Quick fire (Increases attack speed for spike launchers)
- Spike launcher Quick load (Increase reload speed for spike launchers on successful hit)
- Crossbow Perk: Toughening will
- Repeater Perk: Resourceful ammo (Unlocks personal craftingrecipe to build stone and crystal darts in the world)
- Repeater Perk: Upgraded ammo (Unlocks crafting recipes for upgraded stone and crystal darts)
0.0.2.14[edit | edit source]
- Released May 10, 2017
- Added color variant for Lost fodder
Added[edit | edit source]
- Backpack: Roughweave Roughsack
- Large Wood Box crafting recipe
- Tough Leather Waterskin
- Exceptional Wood Torch (brighter, longer distance, more durability)
- Healing Salve to the Mystic Altar
- More board recipes to the Inventor's Fueled Saw
- More board recipes to the Mystic's Enchanted Saw
- More board recipes to the Saw
- Essence of Golden Currant recipe
- Essence of Blood Bloom recipe
- Essence of Ghost Seed recipe
- Added upgraded tool handles to invention tree (Increased durability to sturdy tools for all material types)
Balance changes[edit | edit source]
- Moved Axes and picks to adventuring tree
- Removed research for Bronze tools from invention tree
- Added water leaking values to the various waterskins. (Higher tier waterskins got a small buff)
- Removed Essence of golden currant from Iron crafting research, again another typo
- Removed bush nodes that instantly respawned for hax gathering of blood bloom
- Balanced the invention upgrade of the Inventor's Fueled Saw to be much more handy
- Changed saw location to the tinkering table
- Changed stone cutter's crafting location to the tinkering table
- Fixed a couple crafting recipes for mystics draughts to be more forgiving on resource costs
- Buffed most draughts, and elixir benefits
- Lowered durability of basic wood torch
- Lowered light distance of basic wood torch
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Finally fixed the "stat bug", causing insta death on login, no headshot damage, etc.
- Moved Iron longbow to be properly behind the research
- Fixed bronze crafting experiments to not require throwing stones...fail fingers failed me
- Changed saw to be a crafting station instead of automatically cutting for you
- Fixed some valley terrain holes
- Fixed some name typos and ammo display issues
- Fixed a bug where unlocked recipes wouldn't properly appear in the unlocked recipe list